Natural Colors Ocre - by single lens
- Yearly lens with a limbal ring for a stronger look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Natural Colors Ocre
Blending shades of brown, grey, and even a hint of green, Natural Colors Ocre lenses provide a burst of natural looking color that changes depending on the lighting you're in. This bestselling color combines a soft limbal ring with color-rich accents to make it a bold and deep tone, while also offering a youthful look. Ocre can look brown or grey depending on your surroundings, so it's truly the epitome of a multitasking beauty tool. This popular color is beautiful on light and dark skin tones and brings a little bit of mystery to your style.
Why to wear Solotica Natural Colors Ocre?
Eye color that changes based on lighting is every beauty influencer's dream come true, and with Ocre, you can enjoy color contact lenses that transform as the day goes on. Some describe them as a light brown while others find a more grey tone, but either way, this color is sure to please. This best seller brings a soft limbal ring for a more youthful look as well.
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.