Natural Colors Ipanema - by single lens
- Yearly lens with a limbal ring for a stronger look
- Natural Colors Ipanema lenses are among the most natural looking blue green lenses for brown eyes
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
The unique color of Ipanema makes it no surprise it has been one of the bestselling colors from Solotica. Combining medium blues and greens with a subtle yellow overlay, the color is truly one of a kind. Due to its success in the Hidrocor Rio collection, this lens is now available in the Natural Colors range, complemented by a limbal ring to make the color really stand out.
Why choose Solotica Natural Colors Ipanema
If you're looking for versatile blue green colored contact lenses that can last for up to a year, Solotica Natural Colors Ipanema could be the one for you! These beautiful blue green colored contacts are thoughtfully developed to transform dark brown eyes into natural blue green eyes as a result. Solotica Natural Colors Ipanema coloor contact lenses available for vision correction or purely for cosmetic use.
Is Solotica Natural Colors Ipanema suitable for dark eyes?
Solotica Natural Colors Ipanema is a blue green green colored contact lens shade and works best on dark eyes. The beautiful blue green opacity can cover any eye color including the darkest shade of brown eyes seamlessly.
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.