Natural Colors Buzios - by single lens
- Yearly lens with a limbal ring for a stronger look
- Natural Colors Buzios lenses are among the most natural looking forest green lenses for brown eyes
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Beautiful dark green eyes can be yours with Solotica Natural Colors Buzios. As one of the bestselling lenses in the Hidrocor Rio collection, Solotica has now launched Buzios in the Natural Colors collection. This bold and beautiful green color is now complemented by a darker limbal ring to add extra depth and dimension to the lens. The color inspiration comes from the Brazilian jungle and you can now bring this to your look with the striking addition of the limbal ring.
Why choose Solotica Natural Colors Buzios
If you're looking for forest green colored contact lenses that can last for up to a year, Solotica Natural Colors Buzios could be the one for you! These beautiful forest green colored contacts are thoughtfully developed to transform dark brown eyes into dark green eyes as a result. Solotica Natural Colors Buzios are forest green colored contact lenses available for vision correction or purely for cosmetic use.
Is Solotica Natural Colors Buzios suitable for dark eyes?
Solotica Natural Colors Buzios is a dark forest green colored contact lens shade and works best on dark eyes. The beautiful green opacity can cover any eye color including the darkest shade of brown eyes seamlessly.
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.