Hidrocor Ice - by single lens
- Yearly lens WITHOUT limbal ring for a more natural look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Hidrocor Ice
Colored contact lenses just got more exciting with the Ice shade from the Solotica Hidrocor collection. Designed without a limbal ring for a smoother look, Ice is a light blue color that almost looks white in certain lighting. They work best with those who already have lighter colored eyes but can create a striking style on just about anyone. Ice is a lovely color that transitions well between days at the office and stylish nights out on the town!
Why to wear Solotica Hidrocor Ice?
If you dream of having icy blue eyes, then look no further than Solotica Hidrocor Ice contact lenses. This shade brings a light color to your face without a limbal ring, so it looks more natural and seamless. Ice lenses bring a sense of elegance and beauty to anyone's look!
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.