Natural Colors Grafite - by single lens
- Yearly lens with a limbal ring for a stronger look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Natural Colors Grafite
A lovely mixture of neutral blue and soft grey that looks beautiful on every skin tone, Solotica Natural Colors Grafite is a must-try. Loved by beauty influencers around the world, Grafite will steal the show each time you wear this amazing color. A soft limbal right makes these color contact lenses look young and fresh, while dark accents amp up the color intensity. Try them today for a fun style!
Why to wear Solotica Natural Colors Grafite?
Neutral blues and greys blend together seamlessly for a color combination that's out of this world. Grafite colored contact lenses includes a soft limbal ring for a defined and youthful look, while its dark lens accents enhance the depth of color. Wear Natural Colors Grafite today for a complete style makeover!
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.