Shake & Shot Rubber Soothing Mask
The Soothing Mask calms and repairs complexion. Contains Vitamin K3 (menadione) and a soothing botanical complex to calm irritated skin.
The innovative rubbery modeling mask penetrates skin texture more deeply than a sheet mask to deliver high-potency active ingredients. Each freshly-made mask penetrates skin surface to quickly and effectively deliver the benefits your skin needs most.
How to use
- Suggested use:
- Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both STEP 01 Super Booster and STEP 02 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Follow with your skincare routine.
Precaution: Product must be applied within 2-3 minutes after mixing.
+Vitamin K3 (menadione): Comfortably restores sensitive skin with a soothing effect.
+Guava Leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidant vitamins that provide a protective, regeneration effect.
+Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Provides an excellent cooling and soothing benefit.
STEP 01 Super Booster:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
STEP 02 Soothing Liquid Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene, Menadione, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10, Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.