Natural Colors Ice - by single lens
- Yearly lens with a limbal ring for a stronger look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Natural Colors Ice
For icy blue eyes that look fresh and defined then Natural Colors Ice are perfect lens for you. Offering a pale blue that almost looks frosted, its darker limbal ring creates depth and structure. Ice complements every skin tone and works well for daytime or evening styles.
Why to wear Solotica Natural Colors Ice?
Stand out in a crowd with eyes that pop and sparkle when you wear Ice, a color that runs icy blue to frosted white. Its subtle limbal ring provides definition and elegance while deep color accents create the illusion of depth. Ice can be worn on those with naturally light or dark eyes, and you'll find that it enhances every beauty style. Transitioning well from day to night, Ice can be worn daily for a completely new look.
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.