Natural Colors Esmeralda - by single lens
- Yearly lens with a limbal ring for a stronger look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
Natural Colors Esmeralda Color Description
Natural Colors Esmeralda brings natural tones and blends them with intense color to create a one of a kind look. A deep emerald green is highlighted by flecks of yellow while a soft limbal ring defines your eyes and offers a youthful lift. Capturing earthy tones that look good on any skin tone, Esmeralda just might be your new favorite.
Why to wear Solotica Natural Colors Esmeralda?
Many say the eyes are windows to the soul, and when you wear Esmeralda, you’ll be beautiful inside and out. This pure emerald shade blends with a hint of yellow to provide a completely natural color, yet also provides a pop of fun with a soft limbal ring and dark lens accents. Enhancing green eyes or transforming blues and browns just got a lot easier with this stunning shade. Wear Esmeralda during the day for a style overhaul or save it for nights out on the town when you want to look extra special!
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.