Hidrocor Grafite - by single lens
- Yearly lens WITHOUT limbal ring for a more natural look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Hidrocor Grafite
A beautiful blend of blues and greys, Solotica Hidrocor Grafite perfects the natural grey eye color which looks incredibly soft and lovely. Made without a limbal ring, this color is a perfect mixture of cool tones that compliment anyone's style. For a unique color that's sure to turn heads, try Grafite today.
Why to wear Solotica Hidrocor Grafite?
Steel blue eyes are hard to come by, but with Grafite colored lenses, you'll be able to have the color of your dreams every day of the year. The perfect mixture of soft grey and a neutral blue, these lenses are designed without a limbal ring so that they look as natural as possible. Paired perfectly with a soft style or a bold look, Grafite complements just about anyone's skin tone. They are great for everyday wear or for special occasions where you want to change your look.
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.