Hidrocor Cristal - by single lens
- Yearly lens WITHOUT limbal ring for a more natural look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Hidrocor Cristal
A striking lens with a minty grey shade, Solotica Hidrocor Cristal is a color contact lens that makes people take notice. This color strikes the perfect balance between a natural look with no limbal ring and an incredible pop of color.
Why to wear Solotica Hidrocor Cristal?
Who would've thought that light mint grey eyes would be the new black? Solotica Hidrocor Cristal, one of our best sellers, offers a multidimensional set of tones with greens and greys coming together in a pale yet vibrant combination. This lens comes without a limbal ring, allowing it to look more natural and seamless than ever before. Order yours today!
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.