Hidrocor Avela - by single lens
- Yearly lens WITHOUT limbal ring for a more natural look
- Base Curve: 8.7, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is by single lens = you need to order 2 lenses for 1 pair
- Difference between Hidrocor, Hidrocharme and Natural Colors?
- Difference between Hidrocor Avela and Hidrocor Ocre?
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- Need toric for astigmatism?
Solotica Hidrocor Avela
A true hazel color which is both complex and rich, Solotica Hidrocor Avela is a beautiful deeper brown color highlighted with flecks of yellow. Our Avela contact lenses bring this beautiful shade in a natural look without a limbal ring. As one of our best sellers, Hidrocor Avela looks lovely on everyone.
Why to wear Solotica Hidrocor Avela?
There are many shades of brown or hazel color contact lenses out there, but very few are able to produce a light and natural look quite like Avela. A rich chestnut brown that works with any complexion, you'll love how these lenses transition from high fashion looks to relaxing evenings with friends. One of our best sellers right now, Avela comes without a limbal ring for the most subtle and natural look out there.
The result/outcome when wearing color contact lenses will vary on your original eye color, shape of your face, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.